|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
|Award & Office Badges|
Ysenda Cleland (pronounced Clee-land), call me Ysenda please.
Active in the SCA since 2013
I am late 13th early 14th century scottish from the town of Cleland in North Lanarkshire, Scotland. I am not of Cleland as the town takes the name from my family.
- Student to Anne Meckil von Salm
- Member of Mairghread's Little Lambs
- Member of the Worshipful Company of Narrowworkers
- A&S Competition Coordinator for Barony of Endewearde Tourney of Love AS 54
- Group leader of Spinning Circle at GNEW AS 48-54
- Co-Group leader of Worshipful Company of Narrowworkers AS 50-54
Projects & Publications
- Single Color Spinning/Weaving with Mairghread Huntley 2016
- Spin, Dye, and Weave - Oseberg tablet woven band with Lijsbet van Catwiic and Mairghread Huntley 2017
- Various Ways of Spinning - wool/silk blend spinning project with Mairghread Huntley 2021
- Weaving Modern Silk Versus Spun Silk Hankies with Mairghread Huntley 2022
In Case of Court
- Spinning wool embroidery floss
- Researching and creating garb
- Researching and knitting period pieces