From EastKingdomWiki(Redirected from Wolfgang Holtzhauer)
|Award & Office Badges|
Wolfgang is a late 16th century German man who travels with his wife, Solveig. Her voice dwarfed her skill with a sword and he was entranced by her. So, he decided he must have her. One night, he prepared a feast and asked for her company. Next, he would gain her hand.
Offices & Positions
- Bardic circle Coordinator assistant Birka 2020
- Head of Security Aisles of Marche 2022
- Doer of all things Assisted with Set up/all tasks/breakdown -EKCOP: Challenge Assembly and Schola 2022
- Volunteered for NHRF Demo 5/21/22-5/22/22
- MIT Populace shoot-War of the Roses 2022 (MIC John fitz Thomas)
- MIT Kingdom Archery Championships-War of the Roses 2022 (MIC Aleksei Dmitriev and Julian Ridley)
-Set up/tear down site -Ran line
- MIT Palio di Stonemarche (MIC Cameron Macaulay)
Other Information and Awards
- Member of the Inn of Bards Rest
In Case of Court
Please reach out to Herrin Solveig Bjarnardottir.