William Lockhart at the Combat of the Thirty
|Resides: Barony of Settmour Swamp|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
|Award & Office Badges|
William Lockhart, also known as Galvyn, is an armoured combatant and dabbler in the arts of woodworking, illumination, leather work, pewter casting, & playing cards. Has been involved in medieval reenactment since going to his first Pennsic War in 1998. However, he became seriously involved in the SCA & the East in 2016. Can be found occasionally in the fencing lists as his alternate persona, Eustache Dauger.
William is a low-land Scot, born in May of the year 1328, approximately nine months after the Scots under the Black Douglas defeated the English and King Edward III at the Battle of Stanhope Park.
- Order of Tygers Combattant - Brion III and Anna III
- King's Order of Excellence - Brennan III and Caoilfhionn III
- Queen's Cypher - Caoilfhionn III
- Order of the Chivalry - Ozurr and Fortune
- Queen's Cypher - Fortune
- Queen's Guard - Caoilfhionn III
- Queen's Guard - Fortune Sancte Keyne I
- Heavy Weapons Champion - Barony of Settmour Swamp - A.S. LIV
- Chivalric Superhero - Justin Arthur / Shining Knight
- Formerly squired to Sir Manfred Von Halstern.
In Case of Court:
Surprises are fine & even appreciated. Sir Manfred should be alerted in advance so that William's wife, Rhiannon of Ayres from the Kingdom of Acre is also notified. A happy wife = a happy life. William also really appreciates 14th century calligraphy & illumination when it comes to award scrolls.
Elizabeth's Essentials ~
- Favorite Color Flower: Dusty Orange Roses
- Favorite Dog Breed: Beagle
- Favorite Ice Cream: Heath-bar Toffee Crunch