Wilhelm von Ostenbrucke
Sir Wilhelm von Ostenbrücke
|Resides: Dragonship Haven|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Argent, on a fess embattled between three Maltese crosses azure a sword reversed argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Wilhelm von Ostenbrücke
The eldest son of a Travers (Toll-keeper) in Goslar, Germania, Wilhelm decided early on that line of work wasn’t for him. He left to find honor and glory, and at an Inn in Carillon, was introduced to a band of brothers – House Bloodguard. He squired to a knight who became King, and later followed his own stars to Knighthood. While on that path, he traveled from one edge of the Known World to the other, and found love only a few baronies over from whence he first started.
The Reign of Andreas I and Isabella I is where he met Vienna de la Mer.
Late 15th century German
Alt: 14th century English or 10th century Norse (Heiðabýr)
Offices & Positions
- 102nd King of the East
- Prince of the East and Tir Mara (May 2018-September 2018)
- Head of House Bloodguard, 2016-2020
- Co-Chief of Staff, Andreas III and Gabriella I
- Former Heavy Weapons Champion of the Barony of Dragonship Haven
- Co-Steward, Sir Wilhelm's Hastilude and Demo III, Bethany CT, 5/13/17
- Co-Steward, Sir Wilhelm's Hastilude and Demo II & K&Q's Rattan Champs, Bethany CT 5/14/16
- Co-Steward, Sir Wilhelm's Hastilude and Demo, Bethany CT, 5/15
Husband of Vienna de la Mer.