Vivien de Valois
|Resides: Canton of Wyndryche, Barony of Endewearde|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Argent, a lion qeue-forchy passant, and in base two crescents gules, within a bordure sable
|Award & Office Badges|
Viven de Valois is man at arms to Tiberivs Ivlivs Rvfrs Primvs, of House Argent Fist, by way of Crimson Company.
Madame Vivien de Valois began her journey in Brussels at the heart of the Burgundian court during the year of our Lord 1410. From an early age Vivien secretly took an interest in the art of war, while maintaining her duties to her Valois uncles as a Lady of high fashion and diplomacy. She has become known for her eye of elegance in entertaining, seeking out the highest in quality in all her endeavors. Her gowns of silk and linen set the stage for her many veils and pointy hat. She can be found providing the Lords and Ladies of the realm with her insights by means of her rare and unusual art of soothsaying.
Yet at the heart of this lady is a two tailed lion. It has been said of Madame Vivien that when she puts her mind to something she will see it to the very end. Not one to give up a cause or a fight, persistent in her training and insidious with a sword. Her heart is gracious and loyal to those she calls brothers and sisters in arms.
Defender of combat archer teams and their fiery arrows of doom.
14th c. Burgundian
Offices & Positions
- Chatelaine of the Canton of Wyndriche
- Man at Arms to Tiberivs Ivlivs Rvfrs Primvs
- Member of Argent Fist & Crimson Company
- Member of Clan of the Celtic Knots
- Member of Soothsaying Guild (Hosted local guild meetings & potlucks )
Projects & Publications
- Jehan's Fort Demo 2016 - Day Board feast-o-crat - A day board inspired by the feasts of the Dukes of Burgundy
- Tournament of the Northern Seas 2016 - Day Board feast o crat - A day board inspired by Burgundian displays of finery
- Tourney of Love - 2015 Kitchen assistant to Feast o crat Aneleda Falconbridge
- Celtic Celebration Demo - Board of Directors SCA Demo contact & organizer
- Horned Hennin
- Various 14th c. Kirtles
- Heraldic Silk Flag
- List Shield
- Bell Wedge Tent Canopy
- Silver Tiger - 12th Night 2019
- Award of Arms - GNEW 2016