Abel Atte Watere
From EastKingdomWiki(Redirected from User:Alterwisher)
Photo by Roibeard
|Resides: Shire of Nordenhal|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Argent, a gurges azure,
overall a sheaf of arrows vert.
|Award & Office Badges|
I am Lord Abel atte Watere (Pronounced Able at water)
I am a heavy fighter and embroiderer.
Born in the 11th Century in Southern England in the county of Sudrie. Abel stumbled upon and was trained up by an odd band of Hearthweru, Huscarls and Heall warriors traveling and fighting in England. After fighting in England for a number of years the warrior band decided to travel through France towards the Eastern Byzantine empire in search of riches and a cure for boredom. The warrior band expanded, split and traveled through Europe for more than 20 years
Offices & Positions
- Current Positions -
- Seneschal - Shire of Nordenhal May 2021 - Present
- Youth Marshal - August 2019 - Present
- Heavy List Marshal - August 2017 - Present
- Previous Positions -
- Seneschal - Shire of Nordenhal May 2019 - May 2021
- Knight Marshal - Shire of Nordenhal October 2017 - April 2019
- Chatelaine - Shire of Nordenhal January 2017 - April 2019
- Had the honor of running the East Kingdom Toybox at Dancing Fox 2020 by the grace of HRM Queen Margarita and somehow successfully sneaked out of court with it.
- Made a Companion of The Order of the Silver Tyger by Tindal and Alberic at the Seventh Ethereal Court of the Eastern Consules on the 14th of March 2021.
- Received a Barony of Delftwood - Millstone Award in the Kingdom of Aethelmearc from Baron Ixac ben Simone and Baroness Amalie Reinhardt at Shoote in the Wildwood & Seven Pearls on the 1st of September 2019.
- Received A King's Cypher given by HRM Ivan at The Coronation of Brennan III and Caoilfhionn III on the 7th of April 2018.
- Made a Companion of The Order of the Silver Wheel by Kenric III and Avelina III at War of the Roses on the 28th of May 2016.
Projects & Publications
- Squire to Sir Ivan Ivanov Syn Dimitriov Vynuk Tzardikov - Pennsic XLVI
- Member of The House of the Silver Scorpion
In Case of Court
- Please contact Ivan Ivanov Syn Dimitriov Vynuk Tzardikov and/or Please summon to RP event in advance or use a writ.
- Pronouns are He/Him/His.