Wife, Mother, and Warrior
|Resides: Shire of Owlsherst|
|Award & Office Badges|
I began my adventure within the Society in January, 2019 and becoming a card carrying member in February, 2019. Loving every moment!
Raised in Ireland, Unna made her way to Durham for a better life. Sadly that was not the case as England was in turmoil with Empress Matilda fighting to keep the crown. Being handy with a bow, she made a name for herself, keeping those around her protected and well kept with provisions. It wasn't until Vigthorn Rose arrived from Scotland, with King David's army, that Unna's life truly began. He whisked her away to the Highlands, and taking her as his wife. Walking in the old ways, Unna is known for being handy with a sewing needle, welding a mean bow, serving a hardy meal and her stubborn kindness.
Offices & Positions
- Captain of the Archers, Shire of Owlsherst, 10/2019 to current
- East Kingdom Archery Marshal, 7/2019 to current
- Deputy Chatelaine, Shire of Owlsherst, 10/2019 to current
- Duty Chatelaine, Shire of Owlsherst - 12th Night
- Archery Marshal, Blak Rose - Return of the Clan Chleirigh Maze -10/2019
- Archery Marshal, Shire of Owlsherst - Archery Practice, 9/19-11/19
- Archery Marshal, Shire of Owlsherst - Introduction to Archery, 9/2019
- Archery MIT, East Kingdom - South Regional War Camp, 6/2019
- Archery MIT, East Kingdom - May-be, 06/2019
- Archery MIT, Aethelmearc Kingdom - Melee Madness, 06/2019
- Archery MIT, East Kingdom - Blak Rose 1/19 - 4/19
Projects & Publications
- Check back for the latest project info
In Case of Court
Should I be called to Court, it is important that my husband Vigthorn Rose be present as I have difficulties kneeling.