Thomas of Mountain Freehold
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Lord Thomas of Mountain Freehold cooking at the Closing of the Inne at Coldwood, Fall 2019
|Resides: Shire of Mountain Freehold|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
|Award & Office Badges|
Lord Thomas of Mountain Freehold is a blacksmith, mead-maker and Underforester in the Shire. As well as being active in the Freehold for almost a decade (including as a once and future officer), he is also a member of the EK Blacksmiths Guild, the EK Brewers Guild, and the EK Royal Foresters Guild. Besides all of the above, he also enjoys chainmaille-making, historical cooking, and dabbling in leatherworking, woodworking, and heavy list.
Thomas is a 10th century Viking blacksmith from Birka, Sweden. He is married to Lady Guðrún Sveinsdóttir, who was introduced to him by her brother Bjorn, who just happened to be Thomas' apprentice in the blacksmithing trade. After Bjorn was old enough to take over the blacksmith's forge, Thomas and Guðrún were free to travel, and found themselves in the Knowne Worlde, where they settled in the Freehold.
Offices & Positions
- Seneschal of Mountain Freehold, 1/1/17 to 12/31/18
- Seneschal of Mountain Freehold, 1/1/21 to 12/31/22
- Award of Arms, Panteria, May 2017
- Order of the Silver Wheel, Ethereal Court, June 13th 2021
- Co-autocrat, Feast of Fools, April 2017
- Clean-up Coordinator, Panteria, May 2019
- Name of Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
- Mead-Making 101, Freehold Birthday Bash, Fall 2017?
- Chainmaille 101, Freehold A&S monthly gathering, 2018?
- Youth Blacksmithing 101, Mimir's Well, March 2019
- Making Camp Lamps (youth class), Mimir's Well, March 2020
In Case of Court
Please contact Lady Guðrún Sveinsdóttir (Rosie of Mountain Freehold). I am open to online/virtual awards. My pronouns are he/his.
- Metalworking website: Iron Grove Forge