Steffan of Silverforge
Steffan, Lord Silverforge
|Resides: Riding of Giggleswick, Province of Malagentia, East Kingdom|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Swords and stuff. In blue and white.
|Award & Office Badges|
For formal occasions: Steffan, Lord Silverforge, companion of the orders of the Laurel, the Maunche, and the Silver Crescent.
For daily wear: Steff
Late 14th Century, from the environs of London as that seems to be the main center of the Anglophonic research materials.
Offices & Positions
- Seneschal of the Riding of Giggleswick.
- Chatelaine of the Riding of Giggleswick.
Projects & Publications
- Of Pins and Needles, Elfhill Times. Back when rocks were soft.
- Something about Site Tokens, Tournaments Illuminated. 2018, I forget which issue.
- Construction of an enameled laurel wreath, Tournaments Illuminated. Issue 209, 2019
Look at my WordPress blog for something semi-coherent: https://silverforgeportfolio.wordpress.com
In Case of Court
Choirs of Angels. And fat stacks of cash.
Honestly, I don't anticipate a whole lot of future awards. In the event, make sure Astrida knows. https://wiki.eastkingdom.org/index.php?title=Astryda_Borowska
In the unlikely event, please make it a non-scribal award. No disrespect to the scribes, but have mercy on them and let another craft participate. I also want any court appearances to have 90 days warning in writing - the 'surprise' court puts too much strain on people and resources.