Sofya Gianetta di Trieste
|Resides: Crown Province of Ostgardr|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Or, a fleur-de-lys and on a chief gules two mullets of eight points Or.
|Award & Office Badges|
Title Name. SCA Biography.
Describe your persona and persona history (as much as you wish)
- Award of Arms: Mudthaw-March 23rd, 2013
- Order of the Seahorse-Crown Province of Ostgardr: Barleycorn-September 5 , 2014
- Award of the Golden Lyre: King & Queen’s Bardic Champions: Shire of Nordenfjord Jan 31, 2015
- Ostgardr A&S Champion: Ostgardr’s Day of Champions: April 18, 2015
- Order of the Silver Crescent: Pennsic, 2015
- East Kingdom Queens A&S Champion: King & Queens A&S & Bardic Champions Event: Barony of Concordia of the Snows, February 22, 2017
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Chatelaine-Crown Province of Ostgardr: December 2013-December 2014
- Chatelaine-Crown Province of Ostgardr: December 2015 – January 2017
- Southern Region Chatelaine-East Kingdom: December 2016 - Present
- Deputy A&S Minister-Crown Province of Ostgardr: December 2015-January 2017
- A&S Minister-Crown Province of Ostgardr: January 2017- Present
- Member of Athena’s Thimble
- Co-Autocrat: Season’s Beatings 3-It’s Free-Crown Province of Ostgardr: February 2014
- Children’s Fete Volunteer, 3 years: Pennsic 2012-2015
- Coordinator for Classes Held at Enigma Bookstore-Crown Province of Ostgardr: Spring/Summer 2014
- Banner Wars-Successfully helped start a banner war inspiring Ostgardians to bring their banners to Ft. Tryon Medieval Festival to display to all-1st Place Winner
- Represented the East Kingdom at Gulf Wars A&S Challenge for war points: March, 2017
- Coordinator of Ostgardr-East Kingdom 50th Anniversary Hall of History Display
- Co-Autocrat: East Kingdom Twelfth Night-Crown Province of Ostgardr: January 2020
Projects & Publications
- On going research and study of Italian Renaissance history, culture and dress specific to Florence and surrounding cities.
- Specific interest in creating historically accurate versions of women’s clothing from mid-16th Century Italy.
- Teaching: On going workshops held at various events and locations that promote the knowledge and creation of Italian clothing
- Current project: creating a favor to commemorate the 50 Year Anniversary of Ostgardr