Sofya Gianetta di Trieste
Maestra Sofya Gianetta di Trieste
|Resides: Crown Province of Ostgardr|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Or, a fleur-de-lys within an orle gules.
|Award & Office Badges|
Maestra Sofya Gianetta di Trieste
- Award of Arms: Mudthaw-March 23rd, 2013
- Order of the Seahorse-Crown Province of Ostgardr: Barleycorn-September 5, 2014
- Award of the Golden Lyre: King & Queen’s Bardic Champions: Shire of Nordenfjord Jan 31, 2015
- Ostgardr A&S Champion: Ostgardr’s Day of Champions: April 18, 2015
- Order of the Silver Crescent: Pennsic, 2015
- East Kingdom Queens A&S Champion: King & Queens A&S & Bardic Champions Event: Barony of Concordia of the Snows, February 22, 2017
- Order of the Maunche: An Dubhaigeainn Investiture, September 2017
- Order of the Laurel: An Dubhaigeainn Investiture, September 2017
- Clothier to the Crown: An Dubhaiegeainn- St. Andrew Crosses the Alps, September 2019
- Clothier to the Crown (East) Coronation of Luis de Castilla and Margarita, October 2019
- Sovereign's Cypher (East) Coronation of Luis de Castilla and Margarita De' Siena, October 2019
- Silver Lantern (Ostgardr) East Kingdom Twelfth Night Suuder and Lada, January 2020
- Sovereign’s Order of Excellence: An Dubhaigeainn St. Andrew’s Goes to Notre Dame, November 2021
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Chatelaine-Crown Province of Ostgardr: December 2013-December 2014
- Chatelaine-Crown Province of Ostgardr: December 2015 – January 2017
- Southern Region Chatelaine-East Kingdom: December 2016 - 2018
- Deputy A&S Minister-Crown Province of Ostgardr: December 2015-January 2017
- A&S Minister-Crown Province of Ostgardr: January 2017- 2018
- Member of Athena’s Thimble
- Crown Province of Ostgardr Historian: January 2019 - Present
- Decor Coordinator for the Coronation of Ryoukojin and Indrakshi
- Retainer for Ryoukojin and Indrakshi
- Co-Autocrat: Season’s Beatings 3-It’s Free-Crown Province of Ostgardr: February 2014
- Children’s Fete Volunteer, 3 years: Pennsic 2012-2015
- Coordinator for Classes Held at Enigma Bookstore-Crown Province of Ostgardr: Spring/Summer 2014
- Banner Wars-Successfully helped start a banner war inspiring Ostgardians to bring their banners to Ft. Tryon Medieval Festival to display to all-1st Place Winner
- Represented the East Kingdom at Gulf Wars A&S Challenge for war points: March 2017
- Coordinator of Ostgardr-East Kingdom 50th Anniversary Hall of History Display. The display included interviews, memorabilia, awards, and heraldry.
- Co-Autocrat: East Kingdom Twelfth Night-Crown Province of Ostgardr: January 2020
- Coronation Decor Coordinator for Their Majesties Ryouko'jin Of-The Iron-Skies and Indrakshi Aani Aravinda's Coronation in the Crown Province of Ostgardr, April 9th, 2022. One of the biggest projects I ever worked on organizing and finishing 20 2 1/2' by 6' silk banners with the assistance of many volunteers of Ostgardr. The banners were on display on bamboo poles in traditional Japanese style. Other items created included sheet walls, smaller banners and blue and yellow curtains to help create an immersive event as well as Queen's favors.
Projects & Publications
- Ongoing research and study of Italian Renaissance history, culture, and dress specific to Florence and surrounding cities.
- Study and create needlelace.
- Researched and presented a needlelace apron based on an extant piece with accompanying research at Pennsic 2017 for East Kingdom A&S War points.
- Specific interest in creating historically accurate versions of women’s clothing from mid-16th Century Italy.
- Teaching: Ongoing workshops held at various events and locations that promote the knowledge and creation of Italian clothing.
- Team building workshops: host ongoing projects in the Province to create items to beautify the Province and promote friendship and unity.
- Create banners and Queen's favors because you can never have enough banners and the Queen is always in need of favors.
Co-founder of Casa de Giglio di Firenze
In Case of Court
I may cry through the whole thing but I do love surprises. Contact Lady Angelica di Nova Lipa for details