Pádraig Ó Brádaigh
Pádraig Ó Brádaigh
|Resides: Shire of Midland Vale|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Argent, a bear statant and on a chief sable three shamrocks Or.
Argent, on a saltire sable four shamrocks palewise Or.
|Award & Office Badges|
Pádraig Ó Brádaigh, also called Samson, was introduced to the SCA through an interest in the Renaissance Faire and martial arts. From there the pageantry and community took hold as the idea of a group coming together to celebrate each other and believe in one another is too special to walk away from.
With a focus on rattan combat, Samson squired to Valgard with the promise he would learn to serve the King by serving his Knight. His service to his Knight involves three steps. Fight. Play Chess. Don't be a dick. In addition to rattan, Samson also fences, shoots archery, thrown weapons and has begun the adventure into fabric stamping. He has lost fights with the sewing machine, but can almost drive a straight seam. Almost.
- Squire to Jarl Valgard Stonecleaver
- Member of Cheshire House
- Member of Tribe Rot Mahne
Offices & Positions
- Lieutenant, Gold Lance division, Southern Army, serving under Sir William Lockhart, 2/6/2022 - present
- Champion of Arms, Østgarðr, Suuder and Lada, 9/18/2021 - present
- Seneschal, Shire of Midland Vale, 11/15/2020 - present
- Queen's Guard, Tzarina Matilde DeCadenet, 2017 - 2018
- East Kingdom Novice Day Champion, 2017
- Exchequer, Shire of Midland Vale, 2016 - 2020
- Event Steward, Tourney of the Daffodils, the Fourth, 4/28/2018
- Gate Steward, Tourney of the Daffodils, the Third, 4/29/2017
- Gate Steward, Tourney of the Daffodils, the Second, 4/30/2016
- Tygers Combattant 8\9\2022
- Silver Wheel 4/9/2022
- Silver Tyger 11/23/2019
- Court Barony 03/15/2018
- Company of the Pennon of the East 3/15/2018
- Award of Arms 11/18/2017
In Case of Court
- Prefer to receive recognition for fighting on the Battlefield or the List field.
- My Inspiration, Martha Brunelle email@example.com
- My Knight, Jarl Valgard Stonecleaver