Braumeister Otto at The Endewearde Hunt, 2018
|Resides: Barony of Endewearde|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Sable, on a bend between six gouttes Or an open covered stein inverted sable. (OSCAR)
|Award & Office Badges|
Braumeister Otto Gottlieb (OSCAR) was born in 13th century Freiburg to noble merchant parents. Count Egino II has been talking about raising taxes and making changes to our established rights. The people of Freiburg are restless.
- Formerly apprenticed to Master Ludwig von Eisburg, OL (The Endewearde Hunt, 2011)
- Household Affiliations: Sundorwine, Thanet
- Queen's Guard (Queen Thyra II)
- Archery Yeoman: Anya Krasnoperkin, Magnús Surtsson
- East Kingdom Court of the Royal Forest of Endewearde, Underforester
- Award of Arms (King Edward and Queen Marguerite; Pennsic 39 2010)
- Casa Bardicci Brewing Competition beer category winner (Sah'tea) (Pennsic 41 2012)
- Ryder of the Northern Marches of Endewearde (Investiture of Baron Ane du Vey and Baroness Sylvia du Vey; 2013)
- Companion of the Order of the Maunche (King Gregor IV and Queen Kiena II; GNEW 2013)
- Companion of the Order of the Silver Crescent (King Brennan & Queen Caiofhionn, with Duke Kenric II and Dutchess Avelina II; Pennsic 43 2014)
- Master of Beers/Ales (Inter Kingdom Brewers's Guild; Pennsic 43)
- First Archer of Endewearde (Archery Champion. Baron Ane du Vey and Baroness Sylvia du Vey; The Endewearde Hunt 2014)
- Blue Tyger Legion (King Brennan & Queen Caiofhionn; Fall Coronation 2014)
- Silver Arrow recipient (Archery Champion, graciously conceded by Master Li Kung Lo. Baron Guthfrith Yrlingson and Baroness Isobel Mowbray, Barony of Ruantallan; Siege of Castle Theo d'Ore III , 2015)
- Order of the Portcullis of Endeweard (Baron Ane du Vey and Baroness Sylvia du Vey; The Endewearde Hunt 2015)
- Order of the Sagittarius (King Brennan & Queen Caiofhionn; BBM/Bergental Yule 2015)
- Casa Bardicci Brewing Competition beer category winner (Cock Ale [from Digby]) (Pennsic 45 2016)
- Casa Bardicci Brewing Competition mead category winner (Another Recipe [methaglin, from Digby]) (Pennsic 46 2017)
- First Archer of Endewearde (Archery Champion. Baron Ane du Vey and Baroness Sylvia du Vey; The Endewearde Hunt 2017)
- St. Eligius Arts & Sciences Competition "Artisan's Progress" winner (Beverage containers & tablet cases; Baron Joseph of the Red Griffin and Baroness Bronwen Rose of Greyling; 2017)
- King's and Queen's Arts and Sciences finalist (King Ivanov and Queen Matilde de Cadenet (Leather cases with Pork Totters and Vinegar Black); 2017)
- Rank of Master Brewer within the East Kingdom Brewers' Guild (Guild Master Magnús hvalmagi, EK Brewers' University 2018)
- Order of the Beacon of Endewearde (Baron Ane du Vey and Baroness Sylvia du Vey; Fort Knox Demo 2018)
- Companion of the Order of the Laurel (King Brennan & Queen Caiofhionn; Great Northeastern War 2018)
- Order of the Keystone of Endewearde (Baron Ane du Vey and Baroness Sylvia du Vey; Baronial Muster at the Fort - Demo 2019)
- Companion of the Order of the Pelican (Sovereign Magnus Tindal and Consort Alberic von Rostock; writ recorded Oct. 22, aired on YouTube on Nov. 8, elevation recorded Nov. 14 and aired on Dec. 13)
- Pennsic 43 Archery Champions Team alternate (shot last 3 gates as a scoring team member) (2014)
- Pennsic 44 Archery Champions Team alternate (2015)
- Pennsic 45 Archery Champions Team (2016)
- East Kingdom A&S Champions Finalist (2018)
- Pennsic 47 Archery Champions Team (2018)
- Pennsic 47 Arts & Sciences Champions Team (2018)
- Pennsic 48 Archery Champions Team (2018)
Offices & Positions
- Barony of Endewearde Seneschal, March 2011 to January 2015.
- Endewearde Brewers' Guildmaster, April 2012 to Present.
- Deputy Kingdom Postal Code Legatus, March 2013 to March 2014.
- SCA Known World Mapping Project member, August 2013 to Present.
- Kingdom Postal Code Legatus, March 2014 to Present.
- Barony of Endewearde Chatelaine, January 2015 to January 2017.
- Baron of Endewearde, September 2019 to Present.
- Potables (mostly ale/beer/gruit); ranked as East Kingdom Brewers' Guild "Master" as of 04/14/18. (East Kingdom Brewers Guild, Paneled Brew: Otto's Brews)
- Archery; currently ranked Master Bowman (Royal Round Rankings).