See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Resides: Barony of Settmour Swamp|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Sable, a winged lion maintaining a sword and on a chief embattled Or three crosses crosslet fitchy gules
|Award & Office Badges|
Benedicite, I am Master Orlando Sforza, OD, OGR, OSC, OM My interests include fencing, Cut and Thrust, acting, calligraphy and illumination, archery, art, and heraldry.
Born to a Milanese immigrant to London in the last quarter of the sixteenth century, Orlando Sforza has labored as a poet, playwright, actor, fencing instructor and artist in the city's notorious Southwark district.
Offices & Positions
- Barony of Settmour Swamp fencing marshal herald at at large.
- Name of Position, Name of Event, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
Projects & Publications
- Editor and Publisher of The Riposte, the fencing magazine of the East Kingdom.
- Contributor to the Known World Handbook, the Pikestaff, and the Mudpuppy.