Order of Valor of the East
The Order of Valor of the East may be awarded by The Crown to honor individual members of the armies of the East Kingdom who have distinguished themselves in either of the following ways:
- By displaying extraordinary command excellence on the battlefield at an Inter-Kingdom War.
- By displaying extraordinary actions of valor on the battlefield at an Inter-Kingdom War.
The Order of Valor of the East may be awarded no more than three times during any one reign, and includes all gentles who were:
- Inducted into the King’s Order of the Tyger of Valor
- Inducted into the previous Order of the Valiant Tyger
- Inducted into the Tyger of Valor
The Order of Valor of the East was originally established as the King's Order of the Tyger of Valor on September 29 A.S. 37, 2002, by Andreas II and Isabella II; it was renamed the King's Order of the Valiant Tyger on September 25 A.S. 40, 2005, by Darius III and Roxane III; renamed January 25 A.S.42, 2008, by Andreas III and Gabriella; renamed the Order of the Tyger of Valor on January 26 A.S. 48, 2014, by Kenric II and Avelina II; renamed the Order of Valor of the East on January 25 A.S. 49, 2015, by Edward III and Thyra II; and revised December 5 A.S. 50, 2015, by Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II.
A scroll is optional.
|Awards of the East Kingdom|
|Society Awards: Award of Arms, Grant of Arms, Court Barony, Chivalry, Laurel, Pelican, Defense, Royal Peerage, Rose|
Armigerous Orders: Silver Rapier, Silver Tyger, Silver Brooch, Apollo's Arrow, Silver Wheel, Silver Mantle