Muirenn Ingen Ciric
|Resides: Shire of Quintavia|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Argent, three bats one and two sable and a ford proper
|Award & Office Badges|
Baroness Muirenn Ingen Ciric is a fencer, artist, and generally helpful human from the Central Region. She currently focuses her art on tablet woven trim and quilling (paper curling).
Early 10th Century Irish Gaelic.
Cadet to Master Devillin MacPherson
Offices & Positions
- Fencing Marshall at Large (2018-present)
- Queen's Guard - Caoilfhionn III
- Deputy Captain, Queen's Guard - Fortune
- Co-Chamberlain for the reign of Ozurr and Fortune
- Blue Tyger Legion as a member of the Handsome Boys - Kenric III and Avelina III
- Award of Arms - Ivan and Matilde
- Queen's Award of Esteem - Caoilfhionn III
- Order of the Silver Rapier - Wilhelm and Vienna
- Order of the Sable Bear (Bergental martial award) - Johannes filius Nicholai
- Court Barony - Ozurr and Fortune
- Order of the Hourglass (Bergental A&S award) - Johannes filius Nicholai
- Order of the Silver Wheel-Tindal and Alberic
- Order of the Silver Brooch-Tindal and Alberic
- Rapier Co-MIC, Bergental/BBM Yule, 12/1/2018
- Royal Liaison, Crown Tournament of Ionnes II and Honig II, 11/06/2021
Projects & Publications
A record of Muirenn’s weaving and quilling projects can be found at Sheaf and Shuttle
Notable projects made for SCA purposes include:
- Bee trim, applied to Baron Johannes filius Nicholai of Bergental’s baronial cloak
- Trim applied to Master Llewellyn Walsh’s Master of Defense cloak
- Silk band, used as the backing of Master Devillin MacPherson's Master of Defense collar.
In Case of Court
Surprises are fine.