Max at Great Northeastern War XXXIII, A.S. LIV
|Resides: Province of Malagentia|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Sable a heart over a chain of three links fracted argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Maxton Gunn is a liaison of King James VI of Scotland to the Court of Queen Elizabeth of England. The year is 1602.
- My Apprentice is the Armiger Mora Ruadh
- My Student is Faílbe Mac Neill
- Confessed member of the Haus Wanderstamm
- Master Sargent to Col Christian Woolfe, Woolfe's Dragoons
Meisterin Anne Meckil von Salm, Great Northeastern War 2019
Apprenticing Mora Ruadh, Birka 2019
Haus Wanderstamm, The Great Northeastern War 2019
Offices & Positions
- Chronicler, Province of Malagentia, 2004 and 2005
- Authorized Archery Marshal, since 2005
- Herald, Province of Malagentia, 2008 and 2009
- Northern Region Champion of Arts and Science, 2010
- Bearer of the Iron Ring of the East, 1/2018
- Archery Champion to the Province of Malagentia, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2018, 2021
- Battlefield Coordinator, Great Northeastern War, 2004, 2011
- Archery Steward, Great Northeastern War, 2005
- Road Scholar, Great Northeastern War, 2007, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22
- Co-Steward of the Northern Region Arts & Science Competion, Spring's Inspirations, 2011
- Royal Liaison, Great Northeastern War, 2018, 2019, 2022
Projects & Publications
- Hosted 253 archery practices, 2001 to 2018
- Editor of The Moonstone, Newsletter of the Province of Malagentia, 2004 and 2005 (Blackfox Award, Color Art, 2005)
- Editor of The Gaulstone, Newsletter of the Haus Wanderstamm, 2006 to 2014
- Administrator of the Renaissance Interiors discussion group 2007 to 2015
In Case of Court
- Please notify Anne Meckil von Salm.
- Please avoid reference in any form to covid 19 on any award scroll.
- I never tire of discussing crossbows, pavilions, and woodworking.
- Photos and projects may be found at: