Matteo Cole Amici
Teo at Birka 2015 watching his Cadet-Brother Olex in the Rapier List.
|Resides: Currently Bhakail; Formerly Endewearde, Smoking Rocks|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Vert, a demi-stag passant regardant contourny Or
|Award & Office Badges|
Matteo (known almost exclusively as Teo) has been involved in the SCA since early 2006. They were first pulled in by the idea of historical rapier combat in the Barony (then Shire) of Endewearde, and their love for the SCA has only expanded from there. They have excelled at making cloaks to be used during rapier combat, and takes commissions for them. You can read their SCA blog Here, which is updated very infrequently. Teo prefers to use no titles to denote their rank, and prefers gender neutral pronouns (though will not be offended at the use of masculine pronouns and titles).
Teo is a gentle from the 14th Century Sangro Valley area of Italy. Garb choices consist of whatever fits, whatever they think looks good, and the occasional Romani dancing skirt.
Offices, Positions, & Affiliations
- Wolfe's Dragoons (1st Company); Cadet, 2008 - present
- Rapier Marshal at Large; April, 2015 - present
- Queen's Guard - Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II
- Deputy Seneschal of Black Icorndall; 2017 - 2018
- Canton Rapier Marshal of Black Icorndall; 2017 - 2018
- TOAD; 2017 - present
- Deputy Rapier Marshal of Bhakail; 2018 - Present
- Company of the Flame and Salamander - Rowen & Suba; Bhakail Baronial Commons, September 2018
- Deputy Cook; Brennan & Caoilfhionn's Ducal Challenges A.S 52
- Event Steward; At the Sign of the Stag and Sparrow: A Bhakail Tavern A.S. 53
- Teo prefers no titles be used to announce them. If one is used, "Lord" is fine. Upon receiving a peerage, Teo would like to use "Messer"
- If Teo receives any awards, their partner Mýrún Leifsdóttir must be aware of it
- Teo requests that Mýrún be present for any awards received
- Teo wants to be surprised by awards, including peerages (no writs, please!)
- Teo prefers Malcolm Bowman read all their scrolls in court
- If possible, Teo would like for Mýrún to choose the artist for any scrolls they receive