|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Marcus on the Field
|Resides: Barony of Stonemarche|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
|Award & Office Badges|
Marcus Bowyer hails from 1415 during the time of Agincourt. He's a Bowyer in the English Army due to the fact that his talents in creating the arrows and bows outweigh his ability to shoot.
- Patron at the Inn of Bards Rest
- Name of Position, Name of Event, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
- Manager and Coordinator for the New Hampshire Renaissance Faire for 18+ years
- Multiple Classes on how to purchase bows and arrows for your use.
- Classes on How to shoot Bow and Arrow
- Classes on Bow building and Arrow Building
In Case of Court
In case of court please notify the members of the Inn of Bards Rest so they can get me to court and make sure I'm presentable there.