Luis de Castilla
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Gules, a tower argent masoned sable and on a chief argent three Maltese crosses gules.
|Award & Office Badges|
Sir Luis de Castilla, KSCA, OTC, three-time recipient of the Company of the Pennon of the East.
Luis de Castilla began his Crusade in the Year of Our Lord 1096. Leaving his home in Toledo, in the Kingdom of Castilla, he traveled to Corunna and boarded a vessel to Antioch. On his sojourn to the Holy Land, he encountered many things. Some were wonderful, some horrifying, but all tempered his steel. At Jerusalem, Luis was wounded, and made his way slowly home. Stopping to rest his body and soul in Rome, Luis encountered something that tested his faith like nothing else before: the Lady Margarita de Siena…
When in armor, he prefers to fight with “broken” halberd and sword, bastard sword, or sword and buckler. When not in armor, Luis continues his alchemical interests in making cordials.
Offices & Positions
- Former Southern Region Deputy Earl Marshal
- Former Knight Marshal of the Canton of Whyt Whey
- Former Armored Combat Champion for the Crown Province of Ostgardr
- 3-time member of the Unbelted Champions team
- Former member of the Heroic Champions team (once in melee, once in singles)