Photo by Caoilfhionn inghean Fhaoláin
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Proposed arms currently with CoH - Per bend sinister azure and vert, a stag springing within a bordure argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Lucie is typically seen running after the Sovereigns, organizing hospitality, or offering to help at gate.
When she is not serving. You may find Lucie with her household, Thanet House which is headed by Syr Cedric of Thanet and Mistress Mira Fionnbhar of Argyle.
Lucie is completed by her steadfast Champion Lord Alaric Godricson.
The Baroness Lucie Lovegood was born on April 14th, in the year 1442, a fortnight before King Edward IV of England. She was born in Ramesgate, a port city on the isle of Britain. Lucie was the first born daughter to a prosperous Innkeeper and wool merchant, Bernard Hart. Lucie was put to work in the inn very early, and was known and loved for her hospitable nature.
Enamored with her good nature and jovial disposition, as well as driven by a father's desire to protect her virtue, Lucie's father gave her over to the care of his nephew by marriage, the honorable Syr Cedric of Thanet. Through the efforts and noble standing of the good knight, Lucie was afforded a position in the court as a lady in waiting to her majesty, the Queen Consort Elizabeth Wydville.
Lucie's devotion to her royal mistress was well known, such that she became known as one whose love was good and true. In gratitude to the service and attention Lucie offered to her sovereign, she was awarded a dowry of land, close to her cousin and his household on the Isle of Thanet, thereby ensuring that she would one day secure a marriage befitting her station, and preserving the honor of her family.
- Affiliation 1 Lucie Lovegood
Offices & Positions
- Mistress of the Lists, Malagentia, 2012-2014
- 2010 Retainer for Gryffith II and Aikaterine II
- 2011 Royal Household of Gregor III and Kiena - Favor Coordinator & Fundraising Coordinator
- 2014 Royal Household of Gregor IV and Kiena II - Northern Region Deputy Head Lady in Waiting
- 2014 Retainer for Brennan and Caoilfhionn
- 2015 Royal Household of Omega V and Etheldreda IV - Northern Region Head Lady in Waiting
- 2015 Retainer for Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II
- 2016 Royal Household of Brion III and Anna III - Lady in Waiting
- Crown Tourney 2012 - Assistant Gate Coordinator
- Birka 2017 - Royalty Liason
Projects & Publications
Events & Parties
- 7/12/2010 - Assisted with State Dinner at GNEW that was organized by Mistress Anastasia Guta for Their Majesties Edward and Marguerite
- 8/2011 - Organized decor for the Royalty Social at Pennsic under Duchess Brenwen the Faire for Her Majesty Jana III
- 1/29/2012 - Organized the Royalty Dinner at Birka for Their Majesties Gregor III and Kiena
- 7/27/2013 - Organized the Knowne World Party at Pennsic for their Majesties Gregor IV and Kiena II with counterpart Mistress Eleanor Von Atzinger of the Middle
- 4/5/2014 - Organzied Princess's Tea Party for the Princess Royale Courtney for Their Majesties Brennan and Caoilfhionn
- 1/28/2017 - Royalty Dinner at Birka for Their Majesties Brion and Anna
- 2012 - East Kingdom Trading Cards
- 2012 - worked on Laurels vs. Pelicans
- 2013 - worked on Laurels vs. Pelicans
- 2014 - 2015 East Kingdom Calendar
- 2015 - 2016 East Kingdom Calendar
- 2016 - 2017 East Kingdom Calendar