THL Lorita deSiena
|Resides: Shire of Anglespur|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Per chevron inverted purpur and or, a chevron inverted sable between two roses counterchanged
|Award & Office Badges|
Donna Lorita deSiena, OSC
I am protégé to Mistress Alayne Nivern Nightwatch of the Shire of Nordenhal.
I am a proud member of Clan MacPharlain of the Highland Alliance.
Daughter of the richest banker in the city, living in Siena, Italy in 1275. I love to flaunt my family's wealth by showing it off on my person - jewels, the latest fashions imported from France or Poland, yards and yards of fabric in the skirts of my gowns, and the like. I'm a dabbler, because my attention and interests shift regularly. I know a little about a lot of things and a lot about a few things.
Offices & Positions
- Baronial Bardic Champion, Barony of Concordia (2013-14, during Pierre's reign)
- Baronial Arts and Sciences Champion, Barony of Concordia (date unsure, during Jean Paul and Lylie's reign)
- Illuminator and Wordsmith, local level (2010-current)
- Columnist for the Pennsic Independent (2011-current)
- Dance Publicity Officer for Pennsic European Dance Pavilion (2011-current)
- Illuminator, kingdom level (2013-2020)
- Chatelaine, Shire of Anglespur (2013-2021)
- Archery Marshal, Shire of Anglespur (2015-current)
- Company Captain of Archers, Shire of Anglespur (2017-current)
- Reporter for the Pennsic Independent (2017-current)
- Silent Herald (2017-current)
- East Kingdom Silent Herald (2018-current)
- Thrown Weapons Marshal, Shire of Anglespur (2019-current)
- Thrown Weapons Feature Reporter for the Pennsic Independent (2019)
- Featured Columnist for the Pennsic Independent (2019-current)
- Seneschal, Shire of Anglespur (2020-2023)
- Financial Committee, Shire of Anglespur (2023-current)
- Baronial Bardic Champion, Barony of Concordia (2023-24, last year of Faolan and Maria's reign)
- Autocrat, Crystal Snowflake Ball (several)
- Dance Deputy, War of the Roses (many)
- Bardic Deputy, War of the Roses (2014)
- Archery Marshal in Charge, Hunter's Moon (2015-2018) and War of the Roses (2015)
- Autocrat, Sherwood Forest (2017)
- Dance Mistress in Charge, At the Sign of the Dancing Fox (many years, current)
- Autocrat, On The Hunt and Hunter's Moon (2019)
Projects & Publications
- Terpsichorean Treasure, published in the Pennsic Independent (2011-present)
- Various cover art published for the Pikestaff (2015-2017)
- Various articles published in the Pennsic Independent (2017, 2019)
- My full illumination portfolio: https://loritadesiena.wixsite.com/lorita
- East Kingdom Silent Heraldry YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4xUxkUsxck9_myvsWn3KIQ (it's a constant work in progress)
- "Good Clean Fun" published in June 2020 issue of Pikestaff (reprinted with permission from my mundane employer)
- Dance War Point for War of the Roses, designed and implemented (2013)
- Original dance choreographies for We Are The East and Carmen Orientalis, from the Sing for the East compilation album (2017)
In Case of Court
- Before the event happens? Email me, unless I'm the one getting the award. I prefer to be surprised.
- If I am, indeed, about to be surprised in court, my husband Mikulaj von Meissen is my primary point of contact. Reach out to him.
- At the event? Assuming that I'm not already standing next to Their Majesties signing away, just send a runner to find me.
- Ethereal courts? I strongly prefer not.
- Silver Crescent
- Sovereign's Award of Esteem (Ivan)
- Sovereign's Award of Esteem (Brennan IV)
Barony of Concordia:
- Ram's Horn
- Province of Ostgardr Sea Stars: Current count - 3
- Barony of the Rhydderich Hael: Hailstone