|Resides: Barony of Carolingia|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Ermine, in dexter chief a phoenix gules.
|Award & Office Badges|
Bannthegn Leda Zipyos (pronounced LAY-duh ZI-pee-ohs), AKA Aleyd Czypsser, has been a member of the SCA since 2009. She is the wife of Sir Zhigmun' Czypsser. She moved from the Kingdom of Atenveldt to the Kingdom of the East in 2016. She has participated in many SCA activities, including fencing, archery, bardic, belly dancing, service, baronial offices, and a variety of arts and sciences. Currently, her primary activities in the SCA are Hellenistic Greek research and making Greek clothing and jewelry.
Leda Zipyos is a Hellenistic Greek persona. She lived in Pella, Macedonia, from 229 to 168 BCE. She was a wealthy hetaira, a devotee of Aphrodite, and a patron of the arts. She was skilled in the arts of conversation, dancing, singing, playing the lyre, games of strategy, reciting poetry, beguiling the mind, and pleasing the body.
Offices & Awards
- Queen's Order of Courtesy, Empress Honig, 8/9/17
- Seamstress to the Crown, Emperor Ioannes and Empress Honig, 8/9/17
- Fellowship of the Boar - Counter-Ermine (Courtesy), Barony of Tir Ysgithr, 11/14/14
- Fleur de Soleil (A&S high order of merit), Kingdom of Atenveldt, 11/2/14
- Bannthegn (Former Landed Baroness), Kingdom of Atenveldt, 3/15/2014
- Guardians of Atenveldt - Legionnaire (Rapier), Kingdom of Atenveldt, 9/8/13
- Order of the Golden Blade, Kingdom of Atenveldt, 10/20/12
- Flower of the Desert (Armigerous A&S), Kingdom of Atenveldt, 11/5/11
- Bard of the Sun (Kingdom Bard), Kingdom of Atenveldt, 5/7/11 - 11/5/11
- Baroness, Barony of Tir Ysgithr, Kingdom of Atenveldt, 3/19/11 - 3/15/14
- Fellowship of the Boar - Vert (A&S), Barony of Tir Ysgithr, 3/19/11
- Award of Arms, Kingdom of Atenveldt, 6/12/10
- Web Minister, Barony of Tir Ysgithr, Kingdom of Atenveldt, 4/16/10 - 3/19/11
- Autocrat, Barony of Tir Ysgithr 40th Anniversary, 6/29/13