Katerina Falconer de Lanark
Lady Katerina Falconer de Lanark
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Per chevron inverted gules and azure, on a chevron inverted Or another sable, in chief a compass star Or
|Award & Office Badges|
Started off by sewing a bunch of cassocks for the Calivers when the group was first created, but did not consider myself as actually "going here" until I made a bow and started going to events in 2015, mostly just doing archery and hanging out with fencers. Finally started fencing in 2016. Still sewing things here and there.
Katerina is a 14th century Scottish persona, from a merchant family based in the royal burgh of Lanark. After developing some tailoring skills, she dabbled in archery, and has traveled to Bologna to study swordplay.
Offices & Positions
- Queen's Guard - Avelina III
- Queen's Guard - Caoilfhionn III
- Queen's Guard - Fortune
- Queen's Guard - Indrakshi
- Queen's Rapier Champion - Indrakshi
- Award of Arms
- Order of the Silver Rapier - Brennan III and Caoilfhionn III
- Order of the Silver Brooch - Ozurr and Fortune
- Order of the Perseus (Carolingia) - Thomas and Raziya
Autocrat, Central Region Spring Rapier Practice 2019
Projects & Publications
In Case of Court
Please contact Remy Delamontagne de Gascogne. I use she/her/hers pronouns.