Kara Irini bint Todori
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Kara Irini bint Todori & family
|Resides: Barony of Carolingia|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Heraldry pending final approval
|Award & Office Badges|
- Kara Irini bint Todori
- Wife of Trentus Nubianus
- Mother of Victoria (mundanely, Christine)
- Member of House Serpentius
- Friend of Coldwood, Folkvang, and Sharc Pit
Kara Irini bint Todori was born in Instanbul in the mid 16th century, under the rule of the Ottoman empire. Her family has lived here for generations - many of which were prior to the fall of Constantinople. Her family adapted well to the change in rule, maintaining a strong position despite their Christianity, with many of her male relatives serving in the devşirme system.
Offices & Positions
- Exchequer, Barony of Carolingia (2020- Present)
- Deputy Exchequer, Barony of Carolingia (2019 - 2020)
- Exchequer, Borough of Felding (2004-2005)
- Alum consultant to Autocrat - Falling Leaves, September 2005
- Autocrat - Falling Leaves, Barony of Carolingia, September 2004
Projects & Publications
In Case of Court
To contact directly, she can be found on FB Messenger: Bethany Stewart
If contacting someone on her behalf, please notify Trentus Nubianus, also on FB Messenger: Trent Stewart
Areas of Experience (aka things I can help with!)
- List Runner: Supported with set up and list running for 2 Lady of the Rose Tourneys (for Countess Svava and Duchess Isabella)
- Retaining: Supported with Countess Svava's Pennsic as Princess
- Feeding and watering our fighters: Helped with Northern Army fighter food table for 4 Pennsics, was water bearer in one woods battle
- General set up and cleaning for events, kitchen or otherwise - I like to get in where I fit in so if you find yourself in need of support I'm happy to help!
- Bookkeeping activities such as budgets and receipts for events
- Light sewing - if it's not going to be under immense scrutiny I'm your gal!