Jehan du Lac
Jehan du Lac, as Iohannes Lagiensis
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Sable 3 barrulets wavy between 3 cranes in their vigilance within a bordure argent
|Award & Office Badges|
past Baron of Carolingia
Jehan, Seigneur de la Tour du Lac, is typical of many Huguenot captains demobilized by the end of the French religious wars in the 1590s. He has bought some property and settled down in a little chateau in the Dordogne Valley near St. Foye. He keeps his Maison Rustique next to La Bible and is busy molding himself into the role of a country squire after years on campaign. He is not really the same guy that kept a tavern in Calais for so many years.
Jehan has also been exploring his ancestry and can be seen looking suspiciously Frankish at some events. This person is an 8th century Aquitainian, whose name is probably something like Iohannes Lagiensis.
Offices & Positions
- Past Baron - Barony of Carolingia, June 6, 2002 to May 12, 2012
- Table Service for 14th Century Feast, Crossroads at Canterbury, Shire of Quintavia and Barony of Carolingia
- Autocrat, Feste a la Perigord
- Autocrat, many Poulet Gauche events
- Co-autocrat Artifacts of a Life I and II
Apprentices and Protegees
- Apprentice Anssem van Rienen
- Apprentice Juliana Osborne
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
Info coming soon!
subheaders should look like this
- Topics could include tournaments won, artistic interests, commendations, information that doesn't fit into the main categories.
- [to come]