|Resides: Distant Shore|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
|Award & Office Badges|
Baroness Isobel Bickerstaff
She is the Protege of Duchess Avelina Keyes.
Her love of travel has taken her far from her home in Ruantallan and allowed her to see other Kingdoms. She's been to Double Wars and Medieval Week in Visby in the Kingdom of Drachenwald (Sweden to be exact) and was lucky enough to attend the Drachenwald 20th Anniversary event in Germany.
- Award of Arms - 2008
- Troubador - 2014
- Order of the Iceberg - 2014
- Order of the Silver Crescent - 2016
- Court Barony - 2016
Although you wouldn't know it by her name, Libby gravitated towards a Norse persona in 2010 and has worked hard at developing a style that reflects that area of interest. Regular travel to Drachenwald (primarily to the north countries) has fed this and she hopes to continue exploring her persona.
Offices & Positions
- Chatelaine - Canton of Distant Shore (2007 - ?)
- Head of Retinue for Baron and Baroness of Ruantallan (Nov. 2014 - 2017)
- Minister of Arts and Science - Barony of Ruantallan (April 2015 - Ongoing)
- Awards Scheduler for Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II - (October 2015 - April 2016)
- Co-Autocrated Spring Crown Tourney (2018) in Ruantallan
- Co-Autocrated Kingdom 12th Night (January 2017)
- Acted as Autocrat and Co-Autocrat for a number of events over the years in both the Shire of Distant Shore and the Barony of Ruantallan
- Created the event, Sew Little Time, that have become very popular in the Barony.
- Assisted in a variety of kitchens and helped cook feasts, including two Runnymede feasts at Pennsic (2015 and 2013)