|Resides: Barony of Bhakail|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Papellony azure and argent, a melusine vert and on a chief argent a compass rose vert.
|Award & Office Badges|
I am Captain Ian Douglas. Originally hailing from the Canton of the Great Whyt Whey. I was the first fencing marshal of the Shire (now Barony) of the Endless Hills in the Principality (now kingdom) of Æthelmearc. I currently reside in the Barony of Bhakail. I am the First Baroness's Bard and currently Court Magician to the Barony. I'm a former Archery Champion of Bhakail and a former Fencing Champion of Settmour Swamp.
I have seen the sun rise and set from a golf cart at Pennsic War. I can be found on a fencing list field, bardic circle, Chalkman's Pub, or coloring at Herald's Point. My first Pennsic was Pennsic 22 where I got heatstroke, hypothermia, and a broken hand. I haven't missed one since.
Late period Scottish. Captain of the Ship Aberration.
For Pennsic 50 I started a series of YouTube Videos directed to Newcomers to give them helpful tips and advice for enjoying their first Pennsic. The videos cover important lingo, garb, packing tips and more.
If you are a newcomer with questions or ideas for future videos please comment.
Offices & Positions
- Fencing Marshal c.1993 to present
- Marshal in Charge, Shire of Endless Hills
- Dance Master, Endless Hills
- First Baroness's Bard, Bhakail c.2013
- Archery Champion, Bhakail 2015
- Fencing Champion, Settmour Swamp 2015
- Court Magician, Bhakail 2017 - Present]
- Archery Champion, Bhakail 2019
- Archery Champion, Iron Bog 2019
- Thrown Weapons Champion, Bhakail
- Thrown Weapons Champion Carillon