House Three Skulls
Per pale vert and gules, on a pale sable fimbriated three death's heads argent
House of Three Skulls Registered to Hassan abdul Raschid al-Turki "East - 2014-09-08"
Supporting a wide variety of activities, from Service, to the Arts, to Archery and Fighting, House Three Skulls members can be found in both support and leadership rolls
Founded in the spring of 1984 in the, then, Shire of An Dubhaigeainn, House Three Skulls has expanded to having members scattered all across the Knowne World.
Loosely a tribal military ranking scheme
- Council of Subchiefs
Listed roughly in precedence order.
(P) indicate a peer
- Annetje van Woerden (P)
- Vettorio Antonello (P)
- Hassan Ibn Abd Al-Malik (P)
- David Vázquez de Valençia (P)
- Hugoline the Delicate (P)
- Violet Hughes (P)
- Dimitrios Alexandrou (P)
- Titus Aurelius Magnus
- Nadbroicc inigena Druisten, called Ommadan aka Mouse
- Jenna Childersley, called Childslayer
- Yasemin Bint Al-Hajjar
- Svana Vefa
- Fiona The Volatile
- Maggie Rue
- Vetra Trys Kaukoles
- Monkey Makgee
- Aedth of MacGregor
- Hassan Abd-el Raschid al-Turki called Turk
- Oda Lally
- Torfi Járnhnefi
- Stefan Kurth
- Anastasia Antonello
- Caterina Lombardi
- Tiberius Trebellius Severus
- Kira bint Samir al Majdi
(Note - numerous members of House Three Skulls do not have EK Wiki pages, and many do not live in the East Kingdom)
- Holder of the Blue Tyger Legion for service at Pennsic 34.
- Holder of the Drakes Spur for martial service to the Barony of An Dubhaigeainn.