Harvest Moon Shoot
Archery Line 2016 by Lasair An Dunaidh
Harvest Moon Shoot was first run in the early 90's as a day of archery and fun. It was run in 2011 with King and Queen's Equestrian Championships and then was not run for a few years. It was brought back in 2013 as a Provincial Championship for Archery. Since then, Harvest Moon Shoot has become an event to celebrate the best of Malagentia and to determine Provincial Champions and give out Provincial Honors.
- Championships for Archery, Heavy List, Rapier, A&S, Thrown Weapons and Bardic
- Usually combines with Fall Tyger and Bucket Tavern
- Usually held at Hebron Pines Campground (the site of GNEW) and has camping available for hearty souls.
- 2018 - Conall an Doire
- 2017 - Tiernan Shepherd
- 2016 - Christiana Crane
- 2015 - Conall an Doire and Fionn Mac Con Dhuibh
- 2014 - Conall an Doire and Fionn Mac Con Dhuibh
- 2013 - John Fowler
- memories from individual people, can also be formal event reports. (This sub header should always be included so that people are prompted to leave their memories).
- Harvest Moon Shoot 2017 by Brenden Crane
- Harvest Moon Shoot Fencing Tourney 2017 by Mat Wick
- Harvest Moon Shoot 2016 by Lasair An Dunaidh
- Harvest Moon Shoot 2014
- Harvest Moon Shoot 2013 by Brenden Crane
- Harvest Moon Shoot 2014 by Christiana Crane
|Events of the East Kingdom|
|Events: 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s|