Harun al-Najm al-Shirazi
From EastKingdomWiki(Redirected from Harun al-Njam al-Shirazi)
Harun al-Najm al-Shirazi (photo by Magnus Wolfhunte)
|Resides: The Lantern Wastes of the East
|Status: Occasionally Active
|Awards: Order of Precedence
Azure, a heron and on a point pointed argent a mullet of seven points azure.
|Award & Office Badges
Also known as Sandy Casanova on social media, and Aaron in the meat-space, I can usually be found behind a camera or a drum. The SCA has been part of my life since I was two, and I continue to enjoy the people and the excitement that come with the larger events. Though I call central Pennsylvania home, I travel eastward to NJ and points north to attend EK events.
Saying that I have a persona might be a stretch. I do have a Middle Eastern bend, but I wear what's comfortable for the climate and spend most of my time in Viking-centric households.
- Principal Photographer for Luis and Margarita for their Coronation
Projects & Publications
- Photography featured in EK Gazette article Tournament Results from Birka, 02/01/2018.
- Photography featured in EK Gazette article Mudthaw A&S Champions, 04/07/2019.
- Photography featured in EK Gazette article Coronation of Luis & Margarita, 10/05/2019.
- Numerous other photos featured on the East Kingdom website, Unofficial East Kingdom Facebook page, the EK Gazette, and Pikestaff.
- Taken official reign portraits for three reigns.
- Designed and crafted a carved leather baronial coronet for Maistresse Mariette de Bretagne.
- Designed and crafted a custom leather satchel specifically to tote my camera gear while at events, and made an an additional one as a donation for a fundraiser auction.
- Made fabric stamps for the favor production for Her Majesty Indrakshi Aani Aravinda.
- Middle Eastern and African Freestyle Drumming
- Digital Photography
- Thrown Weapons
My photography can be found in various locations on social media and on my website.
In Case of Court
If someone desires my presence at court, please coordinate with Mariette de Bretagne. She will know better than anyone else what events I will be attending.
Preferred Titles, Pronunciation, and Pronouns
Please feel free to call me Harun, Aaron, or Sandy Casanova.
My pronouns are he/him/his.