|Awards: Order of Precedence|
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Embla Knutrdottir was introduced to the SCA by her good friends Mistress Christiana Crane and Baron Brenden Crane. She attended her first event in Endewearde in spring of 2016 and has since found herself wanting to do all the things.
It was the year 882 and lady Embla, a Norwegian Norse woman had taken up arms in the Battle of Hafrsfjord. Most of her friends and family were lost but it was for the greater good, or so she was told. As the dust of war settled, although Norway was united, she found that she had nowhere to go. She had some skills, in battle and in home but she knew that her life would be difficult to manage alone. After attempting to rebuild and apply her skills for trade, she had the fortune of meeting Lord and Lady Fulton and their traveling companions. Immediately, she felt a sense of belonging that she had lost in her homelands. They seemed to find her interesting enough and offered to allow her company. She traveled with these strange and new people until she was offered a permanent place alongside the other companions. Now she travels the world to wars far and near, sharing her skills and offering her sword in battle.
- Fulton House (2016-present)
- House of the Crucible (2017-present)
- Apprentice of Christiana Crane
- Squire to Euric Germanicus
- Super Best Friends with Lord Gregor von Medehem
Offices & Positions
- Northern Region Deputy Signet, January 2020- 2022
- Malagentia A&S Minister, July 2018- January 2020
- Malagentia provincial A&S Champion, Harvest Moon, 2017
- Golden Sword of Stonemarche, Palio 2017
- Assistant Deputy Youth Steward, GNEW 30, Malagentia, 7/2016
- Deputy Autocrat for Autumn's Inspirations 2, Malagentia, 11/2017
- Autocrat for Autumn's Inspirations, Malagentia, 10/2018
- A&S Coordinator for the Great Northeastern War, 7/2019
- Autocrat for Winterfeast, Malagentia, 01/2020
Projects & Publications
- Queen’s Guard for Queen Corotica, 2022
- Queen's Guard for Queen Fortune, 2019
- Fighting Heavy List
- Bead making
- Wood working
- Children’s Activities
- Medieval Cooking
Even though Embla is norse, her scrolls don't have to be. She's a traveler and loves to see beautiful works of art from all over!
She likes surprises but you won't ruin anything for her if you accidentally let a secret slip.