Ekkehardt of Oakenwode
|Resides: Shire of Hadchester|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
|Award & Office Badges|
Ekkehardt is a Germanic tribesman serving as a Roman auxiliary. He has served in the armies of the Crown for more than 21 years and hopes to receive his citizenship and farm soon.
Offices & Positions
- East Kingdom Siege Earl Marshal, c. early 2000s.
- Northern Regional Combat Archery Marshal, c. early 2000s.
- Order of the Laurel, 09/29/2001.
- Companion of the Maunche, 07/04/1998.
- Companion of the Tygers Combattant, 10/30/2004.
- Award of Arms, 04/11/1987.
- King's Order of Excellence, 08/19/1993.
Projects & Publications
Maker of Roman saddles, equestrian equipment, and the occasional boat. Mundanely, Ekk is a professional blacksmith and boatbuilder who finds his modern and SCAdian interests dovetail all too well.