Lady Deirdre and her son watching court
|Resides: Barony of Carolingia|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Azure, on a lozenge argent an acorn azure.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Deirdre Grenewode (formerly of MITGaard), has been active in the SCA since February A.S. XXXVI as part of the Barony of Carolingia. Raised on stories of the early days from her mother, Tabitha of Wyndmoore, one of the Carolingian founders; Deirdre didn't actually go to her first event until college. Her main pursuits are thrown weapons, sewing and service. Uses she/her pronouns both in the SCA and modern life.
Deirdre is protégée to Mistress Margreta Gyllensteirna.
Lady Deirdre Grenewode is a 15th century English woman.
Offices & Positions
- Provost and founding member of the Borough of Greenwood Isle(now defunct) at Simmons College 12/2002 to 05/2005
- Warranted Thrown Weapons marshal 8/2015-present
- Seneschal of the Canton of Aschehyrst 9/12/2018-9/2019 (Canton became dormant)
- Carolingia’s Baronial Thrown Weapons Marshal 09/2021-present
- Backlog Deputy for the Signet office 02/2022-present
- Clean-up head, Crossroads Faire, 03/15/2003
- Dayboard head cook, Winter Nights...East! 10/24/2015
- Dayboard head, Winter Nights East, 02/09/2019
- Queen's Guard Vienna I and Wilhelm I
- Retainer Fortune I and Ozurr I
In Case of Court
- Queen's Order of Esteem, Vienna I, 04/06/2019 for serving on the Queen's Guard