|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Lady Charis Accipiter
|Resides: Barony of Settmour Swamp|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Argent, three scarpes sable surmounted by a merlin stooping to sinister wings displayed and a chief embattled azure.
|Award & Office Badges|
Mistress Charis Accipiter
Mistress Charis is a 13th Century Welsh noblewoman, skilled in the arts of cooking, spinning, knitting, tailoring, acting, singing, archery, riding, fencing, and calligraphy and illumination. She can usually be found in the kitchen. I was raised in Wales, born in 1201 into the household of Envedd, castellan to Llewellyn. My father was the falconer for the household and my mother worked as a head cook. I learned my skills in the kitchen and worked as head of the kitchen until I married.
Offices & Positions
- Senechal, Settmour Swamp, 06/2014 to 11/2016
- Exchequer, Settmour Swamp, 10/2017 to 04/2020
- Baroness, Settmour Swamp, 3/2021
- Head Cook, 100 Minutes War, 11/1992
- Autocrat, Wedding of Christine and Armando, 1995?
- Head Cook, 100 Minutes War, 11/1996?
- Head Cook, Kings and Queens Fencing Champions, 3/1/1997
- Head Cook, Quest for Wit and Wisdom XXV, 4/11/2008
- Teacher, Cheese making classes, Cooking Collegium, 6/28/2008
- Head Cook, Mudthaw and King's and Queen's Arts and Sciences and Rattan Champions, 3/28/2009
- Head Cook, King's and Queen's Rapier Champions, 2/27/2010
- Teacher, Cheese making classes soft and hard cheeses, Chirurgy and Cooking Schola, 1/2010
- Head Cook, Quest for Wit and Wisdom, 5/2010
- Head Cook, Coronation of Gregor and Kiena, 2011
- Head Cook, Quest for Wit and Wisdom, 5/2011
- Co-cook, Quest for Wit and Wisdom, 5/2012 - supporting first time cook
- Head Cook, Medieval Seder, 2012
- Teacher, How to plan a feast, How to create your persona, Schola XIII, 2014
- Head Cook, Mudthaw, 3/2014
- Co-cook, Mudthaw, 3/2015 - supporting new cook
- Head cook, Riverwar, 9/2014
- Head Cook, Quest for Wit and Wisdom, 5/2017
- Head Cook, Barleycorn, 9/2017
- Head Cook, Ffesty Pen, 11/2018
- many Acre events and earlier events with Rusted Woodlands 1992 - 2008
- Winner St Eligius 2022 - Artisans Level 1st Place, Overall 1st place
Projects & Publications
- Media:Mudthaw 2014 table menu.pdf
- File:Handout for St Eligius - Welsh Recipes.pdf