|Awards: Order of Precedence|
|Award & Office Badges|
Known as Cher since no one can remember her SCA name, Cezilia (pronounced like Cecilia in that song by Simon and Garfunkel, "Cecilia, you're breaking my heart"...you know the one) fell into the SCA in 2001.
[NB: The OP is incorrect. My name is registered in the East (2010-08-31) as Cezilia Raposa http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2010/11/10-11lar.html]
Cezilia likes to dabble and keep busy. She is attempting to get active again in both scribal arts and rapier. She also has a thing for taking care of people, so don't be too surprised if she tries to feed and/or water you.
She also loves bacon and bourbon, and if you ask nicely, she might share.
Foxes are cool.
Cezilia uses she/her pronouns.
Cezilia was born in Portugal in the 1490s, the daughter of a member of da Gama's second voyage to India under Pedro Cabral. She became fascinated with the people of Cochin, which perhaps explains why she's often seen wearing saris. There is, however, no good explanation for when she appears dressed as a viking, other than the cool kids are doing it.
- Exchequer, Stonemarche, 2022-present
- Guildmistress of Calligraphers, Carolingia, 2014-2015
- Mosaic Herald (Kingdom Level Notification Deputy), 2014-2015
- Scribe, East Kingdom College of Scribes, 2002-present
- Queen's Honor of Distinction, 2010
- Award of Arms, 2012
- King's Cypher - Edward II, 2013
- Silver Brooch, 2021
- Premiere Companion Under Nefarious Terms, Gretehed Holde aka Camp Smüg
- Sharc Pit
Trouble I get into
- Student (arts, rapier) of Nataliia Anastasiia Evgenova Sviatoslavina
- Student (service) of Ernst Nuss von Kitzingen
- Rapier Northern Army
- HRM Avelina II Queen's Guard
- Volunteer Coordinator for TRMs Edward II and Thyra
- Retainer to Edward and Marguerite
In case of court
- Contact Cedric of the Floppy Hat and Robert Earlson
- I like surprises