Cezilia aka Cher
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
|Award & Office Badges|
Known as Cher since no one can remember her SCA name, Cezilia (pronounced like that song by Simon and Garfunkel, "Cecilia, you're breaking my heart"...you know the one) fell into the SCA in 2001.
Cezilia likes to dabble and keep busy. She is attempting to get active again in both scribal arts and rapier. She also has a thing for taking care of people, so don't be too surprised if she tries to feed and/or water you.
She also loves bacon and bourbon, and if you ask nicely, she might share.
Foxes are cool.
Cezilia uses she/her pronouns.
Cezilia was born in Portugal in the 1490s, the daughter of a member of da Gama's second voyage to India under Pedro Cabral. She became fascinated with the people of Cochin, which perhaps explains why she's often seen wearing saris. There is, however, no good explanation for when she appears dressed as a viking, other than the cool kids are doing it.
- Scribe, East Kingdom College of Scribes, 2002-present
- Mosaic Herald (Kingdom Level Notification Deputy), 2014-2015
- Guildmistress of Calligraphers, Carolingia, 2014-2015
- Exchequer, Stonemarche, 2022-present
- Consorts's Honor of Distinction - Last Court of Edward and Marguerite - 9/25/2010
- Award of Arms - Balfar's Challenge - 04/07/2012
- King's Cypher - Last Court of Edward II and Thyra - 04/07/2013
- Companion of the Silver Brooch - Sixth Ethereal Court of the Eastern Consules - 02/21/2021
- Companion of the Silver Wheel - Tournament of the Roses - 05/13/2023
Trouble I get into
- Student (arts, rapier) of Nataliia Anastasiia Evgenova Sviatoslavina
- Student (service) of Ernst Nuss von Kitzingen
- Rapier Northern Army
- HRM Avelina II Queen's Guard
- Volunteer Coordinator for TRMs Edward II and Thyra
- Retainer to Edward and Marguerite
- Co-Head Retainer to Matthias and Æsa Feilinn