Brennan mac Fearghus
|Resides: Settmour Swamp|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Sable, two wolf's heads couped close respectant argent, a base checky sable and argent and for augmentation, on a sinister canton Or a tyger rampant azure.
|Award & Office Badges|
Syr Brennan mac Fearghus is a Knight and a warrior/unit commander for Duchy Von Drachenklaue within the Northern Army. He served three times as King of the East alongside his beloved wife, Caoilfhionn inghean Fhaoláin Dux.
Syr Brennan enjoys long walks on the beach, sunsets, pina coladas, and getting caught working reigns. Just kidding. He enjoys hitting his friends with sticks and watching excellent displays of all martial pursuits. We all know he couldn’t art, but he is amazed by the incredible talent of Eastern artisans. He is also willing to try many different pursuits with exceedingly patient teachers. He is the scribal student of Christiana Crane. He would like to think he is proof that there is a thing for each of us if we just keep plugging.
One of these days, Brennan will settle down and get a fully grown persona. In the interim, he enjoys portrayals of Justinian-era Byzantine in the style of his line, Roman portrayals as honors Caoilfhionn, or Viking portrayals in the style of much of his household.
Offices & Positions
- Former King's Champion at Arms
- Formerly squired to Lucan von Drachenklaue
- Awards Scheduler, Ivan and Matilde
- Chief of Staff, Lucan VIII & Jana V
- Chief of Staff, Lucan VII & Jana IV
- Chief Retainer to Jana IV
- Former Knight Marshal, Barony of Settmour Swamp
- Marshall at large
- Companion, Order of the Tygers Combattant
- Companion, Order of the Silver Crescent
- Companion, Order of the Silver Brooch
- Baron of the Court
- King's Order of the Tyger of Valor, Lucan VI, Edward I, & Kenric II
- Queen's Order of Courtesy, Jana IV
- Award of Arms
- Bronze Tower, Barony of Settmour Swamp
- Iron Tower, Barony of Settmour Swamp
- Brennanus Mediterreanus semper Augustus, Nobilissimus et Invictus
Preferred Titles and Pronouns
I prefer to be styled Syr Brennan or Brennan Dux to Duke Brennan, but appreciate any version of anything, because effort matters to me more than result on this.
I use he/him/his pronouns.
In Case of Court
...whatever the Crown wishes. Surprises are fine. Previously scheduled court is good too. Also, please coordinate with Caoilfhionn Dux.
I am comfortable with either in person or on line recognition, and genuinely appreciate any efforts to tell me "attaboy".