Black Boot Company
A few years ago, Mael Eoin and Breuse attended Estrella War in the Kingdom of Atenveldt. They were hosted there by a wonderful household, but situated right next to them was a household with a simple badge of a green horn. It was a household for newcomers, and members would be allowed to remain in the household for no more than a couple of years, which was quite a different model from most households.
Liking the idea, it stuck in the back of Mael Eoin's mind, but at the time he and Ysmay had just stepped up as Baron and Baroness of Bhakail, and couldn't fathom putting time into starting a new household. Towards the end of their time in that role, though, it became more and more clear that newcomers needed something along the lines of what had been brewing over the years. Hearing stories from new members about being confused at Court, not knowing what to bring to events, not to mention being completely in the dark about forms of address, awards and the like, the household gained momentum to help educate and support newcomers in the area, if not the Region or beyond.
- 2016 - Household badge - A boot sable - filed and passed.
- 2017 - Household officially formed and a number of yellow "Staff" favors distributed. Household name - Black Boot Company - filed.
- 2019 - Recieved Order of the Star of Bhakail
- Maistir Mael Eoin mac Echuid
- Mistress Ysmay de Lynn
- Lady Chana Freidl the Maker
- Lady Ayleth le Frye
- Lord Þorsteinn Hroðbjartsson
- Lord Osric Feologildsson