War of the Roses 2018
|Resides: Barony of Concordia|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Azure, a stag's head erased contourny argent overall a bend and bordure Or
|Award & Office Badges|
MoAS, Shire of Glenn Linn (Current)
Lord Balthazar is a man of few words, but of much action. If there is a need for help, he will be there. You can find him at House Asgar, at Willow’s Keep where he serves as protégé to Mistress Eikaterine tin Elliniki, or wrangling his kids Kilian Meinhardt, Lucas Meinhardt, Delilah Meinhardt (Lily), Isabella, and Owen.
Lord Balthazar Meinhardt is German Naval Officer, serving in the time of Queen Elizabeth I of Great Britain. During one of his port calls in Spain, he met his wife, Lady Anna Elisabetta de Valladolid. The rest, as they say, is history.
When he is not sailing the world, Lord Balthazar teaches his 5 children animal husbandry, gardening, and engineering.
Balthazar enjoys period wood working, archery, and brewing. He has recently picked up pewter casting, and has made tokens for several events.
He has plans to make a siege weapon, and would like to try his hand at combat archery one day.
- Demo at Indian Ladder Farms, 6/11/2015
- Demo at Indian Ladder Farms, 6/12/2016
- Demo at Clifton Park Library, 8/20/2016
- Demo at Genericon, 3/4/2017
- Demo at Indian Ladder Farms, 6/10/2017
- Demo at Crandall Library, 6/23/2018
- Demo at Ft. William Henry, 9/22/2018
- Autocrat, War of the Roses XXXIX, 5/24-27/2019
In Case of Court
Due to how Covid19 changes in how one plays in the SCA, Balthazar is more than happy to receive any awards that are to be bestowed upon him, virtually.
- "I'd Feel Better With a Frog in My Throat, a Minikin's Introduction to Apothecary," Hunter's Moon, Sept 2016
- "Making a Stargazer Chair," War of the Roses, May 2018