|Resides: Barony of Endewearde|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Argent, a winged snail contourny vert and on a chief embattled sable three mullets of four points argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Aneleda Falconbridge lives in the Barony of Endewearde. She is known best for the music and words she creates in service to the Society and its participants. Sometimes she greatly resembles her ancestress, Æthleða Fálkribrú, Læri-móðir and Læri-Sǫngr, a Norsewoman.
She is often seen at her desk writing scroll text by candlelight, or writing tunes and lyrics, or singing and middling through songs on her harp. Otherwise, she may mostly be found by following the noise and the words.
She has one apprentice, Baron Eginhard d'Aix la Chapelle of Tir Mara in the East, and one former apprentice, Master Geoffrey of Exeter, a traveling minstrel who was elevated at Pennsic 50. Her Falconbridge Collective of Working Performers provides a supportive space for diverse artists of words and noise, including her students and a select group of other artists.
She has been playing in the Society since 2002, her first event being the Great Northeastern War and her second event being Pennsic 32. She is a member of Thanet House and was an apprentice of Mistress Mira Fennor of Argyll.
Aneleda is a Companion of the Orders of the Laurel, Pelican, Maunche, and Silver Cresent. She is also a member of the Order of the Troubadour.
If titles are required, Aneleda's preferred titles are Læri-Sǫngr (lore-singer) or Læri-móðir (lore-mother). She is also comfortable with Veitandi (helper/giver), Rådgiver (advisor/counsellor), Companion (of the Laurel/Pelican), or simply Aneleda. She prefers not to be addressed as mistress.
Æthleða Fálkribrú, Læri-móðir and Læri-Sǫngr, is a Norsewoman who spent time at Kaupang, Ribe, and traveled as far as Dublin in the 10th century. She is a singer and collector of stories about her people. It is through this persona that most of the SCA is viewed these days, under a night sky that showcases Freya's hens and distaff, and a bloodmoon that will be eaten by the wolf in its time.
Aneleda is Englishwoman living in the first part of the 15th century in Northumberland, beside the River Tyne. Her family were, in ages past, Irish who converted to Christianity by the monks of Iona, where their faith made the chill weather and rugged countryside more easily borne. An unpolitical family, Aneleda attended Mass at New Castle, where she learned the hymns, songs, and prayers. She has, of late, been seen going off with the armies, and is spending more time at Court, often mystified by the whirlwind of players.
Aneleda is married to Lord Andre Quiboit du Lait (Andrew the milk drinker), to whom she is the Sunflower of the Apocalypse. They have a son, Jesse.
She serves the Society through diverse arts of words and noise. She writes music of the modern middle ages in the language of the people who will listen, sharing their stories and feelings in original song. She is best known for this art.
She likes, in no particular order, performing, vocal bardic arts, storytelling, commedia d'ell arte, poetry, historic cooking, combat archery, spear fighting, her war-kin, the northern army, service, and general mayhem. She also likes helping other people accomplish cool stuff that they think would be a good time. All the better if it's educational.
She is a journeyman in the East Kingdom Brewers' Guild, and enjoys cordial making and helping others advance their crafts.
Endewearde Recognitions & Awards
- Baronial Arts & Sciences Champion, 2019
- Ryder of the Northern Marches of Endewearde
Offices & Positions
- Kingdom Officer, East Kingdom Media Liaison
- Past Chair of Music of the Modern Middle Ages, East Kingdom College of Performers
- Chatelaine, Endewearde (2009 - 2011)
- Minister of Arts & Sciences, Endewearde (past)
- Staff - Performing Arts Coordinator, East Kingdom 50 Year Celebration, Concordia, 2018
- Staff - Performing Arts Bardic Coordinator, SCA 50th Year Celebration, Constellation, Midrealm, 2016
- Planner/Co-organizer, Knowne World Arts & Science Auction Fundraiser, Pennsic War, 2012
- Autocrat, East Kingdom Brewers' Collegium, 2012
- Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2011
- Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2010 / 2009 / 2008
- Autocrat, Endewearde Hunt "now with less rain!", 2006
- Autocrat, Endewearde Hunt (aka "Soggy Underwear Hunt" and drowned rat party at Margaret & Godric's), 2005
- Co-Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2005
- Co-Organizer GNE Pas d'Armes (with Ane du Vey), 2005
Feasts and Foods
- Feast Steward, Endewearde Investiture, 2019
- Feast Co-Steward with Cormac Longstrider, East Kingdom Crown Tournament, Endewearde, 2018
- Vigil board, Vigil of Mistress Lucie Lovegood, K&Q Bardic/A&S Champions 2017
- Vigil board, Vigil of Sir Ane du Vey, GNE 2015
- Feast Head Cook, Endewearde Tourney o' Love, 2014
- Vigil board, Vigil of Mistress Sylvia du Vey, GNE 2013
- Dayboard Steward, Tourney o' Love, 2010
- Dayboard Steward (with Lady Leo), Jehan's Fencing at the Fort, 2007
- Dayboard Steward, Jehan's Fencing at the Fort, 2006 / 2005
- Dayboard Steward, Endewearde Hunt, 2004
Notable Bardic Works
- Forsaking All Others 
- Weight of the Chain
- I am of the North
- Oriens Victoriosus!
- Bright the Eyes behind the War helm, for Astrid Ulfkillsdottir
- Women of the Northern Army
- Lyon Gold and Tyger Blue, the tale of Spring Crown Tournament AS46
Projects, Classes, & Publications
- Aneleda's SCA projects can be found at mbouchard.com/aneleda .
- Bardic music can be found at aneledafalconbridge.bandcamp.com 
- Other music releases can be found at falconbridge.bandcamp.com 
Folder of Various A&S Projects and Classes 
How to provide access to your files, documentation, and projects without needing a website of your own. 
- Webminister Barony of Endewearde (ongoing)
- Print Management of East Kingdom Beasts of the East 2018 calendar
- Shipping and Mailing of East Kingdom Beasts of the East 2017 calendar
- Design and layout of East Kingdom Beasts of the East 2016 calendar
- Design and layout of East Kingdom Book of Days 2015 calendar
- Management of the Knowne World Auction website
- Webminister At-Large, East Kingdom 2012+
- Webmaster, Their Highnesses Edward & Thyra I / Their Majesties Edward & Thyra I
- Webmaster, Their Highnesses Edward & Thyra II/ Their Majesties Edward & Thyra II
- Webmaster, Their Highnesses Kenric & Avelina I / Their Majesties Kenric & Avelina I
- Webmaster, Their Highnesses Kenric & Avelina II/ Their Majesties Kenric & Avelina II
- Webmaster, Their Highnesses Brennan & Caiofhionn / Their Majesties Brennan & Caiofhionn
Aneleda's modern counterpart, Monique Bouchard, is a marketing and communications professional.