Don André l’Épervier
|Resides: Barony of Iron Bog|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Or, a chevron inverted sable, overall an eagle displayed vert.
|Award & Office Badges|
André has been a member of the SCA since 1991, residing most of that time in the Barony of Iron Bog. His interests include fencing, archery, and sewing. André is a member of the Tadcaster Militia and the BoBo Club for Men. He is married to Lady Genevra d'Angoulême.
Don André was born in the year of 1589, in the small town of Evreux near the outskirts of Paris, France. There he learned the art of rapier, falconry, and tailoring.
Awards & Honors
- Award of Arms, Balfar II and Luna II, 1/20/1996
- Order of the Silver Gauntlet, Iron Bog, 2/17/2007
- Tailor to the Crown, Andreas III and Gabriella I
- Order of the Golden Rapier, Konrad and Brenwen, 6/7/2008
- Order of the Silver Compass, Iron Bog, 8/3/2008
- Baroness' Silver Ring, Iron Bog, 8/7/2011
- Order of the Sable Martlet, Iron Bog, 8/5/2012
Offices & Positions
- Fencing Marshal, Shire of Iron Bog, xxxx - xxxx
- Captain of the Baronial Guard, Barony of Iron Bog, 2012 - 2015, 2018 - present
- Fencing Marshal at Large, xxxx - present
André has served as the Rapier Marshal-in-Charge for several Iron Bog events.