Albreda Aylese at Panteria 2015
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Vert, a winged-frog salient Or
|Award & Office Badges|
Albreda is a wrangler of East Kingdom children and purveyor of good natured shenanigans.
Rather than select a specific time and culture, Albreda belongs to a place: she is from the West of what is now England, more specifically, from Wiltahire, where her own modern self's family has lived for hundreds of years. She is especially drawn to the Anglo-Saxon age, and also enjoys exploring Viking culture. She is a weaver and seamstress of modest means, supporting herself, her children, and her community the best she can.
Offices & Positions
- Founder of the Arts and Sciences 50 Challenge (ArtsAndSciences50.org) in 2008
Projects & Publications
- Parent Tips & Tricks Roundtable, Pennsic, August 2016
- A&S 50 Challenge Celebration and Exhibition, Pennsic, August 2016
- Investigating Pre-1300 Weave Structures, Pennsic, August 2016
- Weaving and Sewing projects [on Facebook]
- Numerous classes and activities for youth across the Kingdom including a pretzel-making class, recorder classes, and the Panteria Treasure Hunt.