Aelfwyn Marie von Augsburg
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Aelfwyn Marie von Augsburg joined the SCA in 1987 in the Province of Malagentia. She became a member of House Blackthorne and is currently serving as the head of that Household. Over her SCA history she has held the offices of Chancellor Minor, demo coordinator and Exchequer for Malagentia.
Lady Aelfwyn Marie von Augsburg is an early 13th century minor noble. She was born in what is now known as England to a Saxon mother and Bavarian traveling priest father. After her mother's death, her father took her back to his family in the city of Augsburg. She was married to elderly widower Karl Fugger. He was a silver merchant and indulged her shamelessly. She was allowed to travel with him to areas of the Holy Land where she stayed with some of the families of those he traded with. This is where she learned what is often called Middle Eastern dance and cooking techniques. Upon her husband's death, Aelfwyn purchased a corody with the abbe of Saint Maria Stern in Augsburg where she resides and helps the abbess with correspondence and finances (both things she had helped her elderly husband with in their travels). Her travels continue as the mood strikes.
Offices & Positions
- Name of Position, Location, mm/dd/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
- Feastocrat for Malagentian Winter Feast 01/07/2017
- Autocrat Malagentian Black Fly Revels
Projects & Publications
Willaim Blackfox Award article winner
Member of Athena's Thimble (EK embroiderers guild). Craftsman ranking with 9 current competencies.
- 7/27/1991 Award of Arms (East) S&M Wars Randal III and Katherine II
- 7/20/1996 Silver Crescent (East) Great Northeastern War X (S&M), Malagentia Bjorn and Morgen
- 4/10/1999 Burdened Tyger (East) Last Court at Coronation Brion and Anna