|Resides: Shire of Caer Adamant|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Per pale azure an Or a rose counterchanged
|Award & Office Badges|
Adolphus was born in 1310 in the fortified town of Caub (Kaub) in castle Gutenfels. His parents where the Freiherr and Freifrau of the area. Adolphus went to school in Mainz, until 1325. That year King Ludwig the Bavarian wanted to build a toll castle on the small island in the Rhine River adjacent to the town called the Pfalz. A deal was made by Adolphus’ father and the King. The King would pay to build the Castle and the Benners would run, collect the tolls, and provide security as Bavaria’s Northern River Gate. The castle was completed in 1327, it fell to Adolphus to control the castle, while his father built further fortifications around the town. In 1332, with Adolphus’ father dead, he became Freiherr (Baron) of Caub and the Pfalz. Adolphus saw a major increase of trade on the Rhine and his wealth increased immensely. Caub also had vineyards and a small brewery.
- 2002 – 2003 Seneschal of Caer Adamant
- 2003 – 2006 Deputy Chancellor Minor of the East Kingdom in charge of children with challenges.
- Chatelaine of Caer Adamant
- 2016 to 2018 Seneschal of Caer Adamant
- General retaining and royal hanger on.
- Chief Retainer to King Gaufred Kelson von Heidelberg II
- Queen’s Guard to Queen Aikaterine FitzWilliam I and II
- Queen’s Guard to Queen Kiena Stewart I
- Autocrat of Swamp Thyng 1999
- Some other things too
Honors and Awards:
- 10/12/2002 Award of Arms
- 8/5/2005 Member of the Blue Tyger Legion
- 9/24/2005 Court Baron
- 9/24/2005 Grant of Arms
- 9/27/2007 King’s Cypher (Gryffith I)
- 9/26/2009 Companion of the Burdened Tyger
- 3/24/2012 King’s Cypher (Gregor III)