|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Vert, a bend sinister sable fimbriated overall a stag passant argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Aalina Godwin is the first daughter of a wool merchant in Gloucestershire, England, c. 1130-1170. Her parents immigrated from Fécamp, Normandy just before her birth, and while her father is doing everything he can to naturalize (and not get caught trading on the black market), her mother and grandmother make sure she is well versed in her Norman heritage.
I am also, however, a Jack-of-All-Garb and enjoy wearing everything from Viking trousers to full Henrecian Tudor gowns.
Mamman Round start tutorial https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QOvAbpRxK_Rdi6qxX4ChZXUbYBpa87Ez/view?usp=sharing
Naalbinding a Trinket tutorial https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DctMQg2-zvam7mCNhnmS0nTtImTbt9a9/view?usp=sharing
The Perfect Black work Hem https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kGItSM5UO2jY15MOwcg8mH8R8ypufOgd/view?usp=sharing
Beginner Hand Sewing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zlxc6UQ891gHPhPoLWRaCLgGXI55ApVH/view?usp=sharing
Offices & Positions
- Thrown Weapons competition winner, RaÞlheimr Alþing, Drachenwald, 2015.
- Bardic Champion for the Barony on Elfsea, Ansteorra, 2018.
- Entourage for their Magesties Lochland and Gwen of Ansteorra, 2018.
- Novice A&S champion, Steppes Artisan, Ansteorra 2018.
- Entourage for their Magesties Miguel and Connel of Ansteorra, 2019.
- Garbing and Sewing
- All textile arts
- Equestrian activities
Other Information and Awards
- AoA from their Majesties of Ansteorra for retaining and service to the group.
- Rising Star of Ansteorra, from their Majesties of Ansteorra given at Gulf War 2019 for retaining and service to the crown.
Courtesan's guild, Soothsayers guild and Royal Foresters Guild
In Case of Court
Please contact Maxton Gunn, Mickel Von Salm and Astryda z Borowa