From EastKingdomWiki(Redirected from Þórfinnr Hróðgeirsson)
Þórfinnr at the Cloisters demo in AS 52
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Sable, on a roundel Or a three legged crow sable, in chief seven estoiles in chevron argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Þorfinnr Hróðgeirsson (/θorfinːr hroːðɡæirsːon/ THOR-fin-r HROTH-geer-sun) was born and raised in Settmour Swamp, and has since moved to Whyt Whey in the city of Østgarðr.
Exactly 1000 years ago Icelandic merchant who travels through Russia to China.
Projects & Publications
- Ongoing translation work of 齊民要術，a 6th century farm manual containing a number of rice and millet wine recipes.
- EKBG Paneled Brews
- AS 50, Pennsic 44, Zidian and Cidian: Chinese Dictionaries
- AS 51-52, Pennsic 45-46, Brew U AS 51, Sixth-C Chinese Grain Wine from Qimin Yaoshu
- AS 53, Pennsic 47, History of Drinking in Medieval China
- AS 53, Queer Schola, Viking Gender Roles
Offices & Positions
- King’s Champion of Arts & Sciences, East Kingdom, March 2019 - present
- Minister of Arts and Sciences, Crown Province of Østgarðr, 2020 - present
- Deputy Minister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of Whyt Whey September 2017 - present
- Deputy Seneschal, Canton of Whyt Whey September 2017 - present
- AS 52-53, Picnic in the Ruins, co-autocrat with Vika Grigina z Prahy