|Resides: Concordia of the Snows|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
|(Pending review) |
(Pending Review) Vert, a mouse salient and on a chief embattled argent a crescent sable.
|Award & Office Badges|
Ástríðr Musi joined the SCA in 2015 after attending the baronial investiture of Their Excellencies of the Barony of Concordia of the Snows Jean-Paul Ducasse and Lylie of Penhyll the winter before. Her first love is the arts and sciences, but she has also joined in the ranks of the baronial heavy fighters. She became the apprentice of Aife ingen Chonchobair At Wars of the Roses 2018.
Ástríðr Musi is a 10th century Scottish viking weaver, who also makes clothing for her own family and others. She can frequently be found plying her craft, or shepherding small vikinglets.
Apprentice of Aife ingen Chonchobair in Derthaige
Offices & Positions
Projects & Publications
You can find out more about my fibery and costuming adventures on my blog: http://mousewerks.blogspot.com/
Should my presence be needed in court, please notify my Laurel, Aife ingen Chonchobair
- Friends of concordia, 3/16
- Order of the Sapphire, 11/16
- 6/29/2018 Maunche (East) East Kingdom 50 Year Celebration (East) Brennan III and Caoilfhionn III
- 9/29/2018 Seamstress/Tailor to the Crown (East) First Court of Wilhelm & Vienna (Dragonship Haven) Wilhelm and Vienna
- 3/14/2019 Order of the Silver Tyger (East) Gulf Wars (Gleann Abhann) Wilhelm and Vienna
- 3/31/2019 King's and Queen's Arts and Sciences Champions (Queen's Champ) Wilhelm and Vienna
- 5/1/2021 Seamstress/Tailor to the Crown (East) Tindal & Alberic
I love to teach, and to help other people with their projects. I've taught at roses, and at arts and sciences night, and look forward to teaching more!