Erminois, a Caucasian frauenadler displayed proper crined and feathered sable all within a bordure azure.
|Award & Office Badges|
I am Sir Zhigmun' Czypsser, commonly known as Zippy. My lady, Leda Zipyos (formerly known as Aleyd Czypsser), arrived in the East on the day Brion III and Anna III were crowned Prince and Princess of the East. I have lived many years in Atenveldt and was knighted by Phelan and Amirah on All Saints Day 2008. I have had the honor of being Baron of Tir Ysgithr, an office I hold in high regard.
Sadly I love making different garb and armor too much. My persona could be a Ptolemaic Greek satrap, serving Ptolemy in Petra. Or a knight in service to King John, serving with William Marshall. Or a Polish noble in 1600. Too many to name.
Offices & Positions
- Court Position: Royal Steward for Brian and Lia, Kingdom of Atenveldt, 11/2/2014 - 5/2/2015
- Court Position: Crown Herald for Craven and Elzbieta, Kingdom of Atenveldt, 5/3/2014 - 11/1/2014
- Office: Baron, Barony of Tir Ysgithr, 3/19/2011 - 3/15/2014
- Court Position: Captain of the Royal Guard for Walrick and Cecilia, Kingdom of Atenveldt, 11/1/2008 - 5/2/2009
- Keeper of the God Awful Grail, Barony of Tir Ysgithr, 4/13/2008 - 4/1/2009
- Court Position: Baronial Standard Bearer for Thomas and Isabel, Barony of Twin Moons, 10/27/2007 - 10/25/2008
- Office: Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Tir Ysgithr, 3/12/2007 - 8/1/2007