|Award & Office Badges|
- 12th century southern Germanic
Offices & Positions
- AoA - Southern Region War Camp, June 2011
- House Grog
- Student to Maîtresse Jehannine de Flandres
- Cured and smoked meats
- Woodworking and furniture making
Projects & Publications
- Teaching the curing and smoking processes involved in making bacon and other cured meats.
- Bacon 101 class published in the baronial newsletter "The Clochette" Feb 2011. Nominated for William Blackfox award for best article.
- Teaching kitchen and food safety
- teaching kitchen knife skills and sharpening
Spearheaded efforts to build Baronial Pavilion along with help from Duke sir Gavin, Lord Corcrán mac Diarmata, Lord Erhart von Stuttgart, and Lady Lucy