Difference between revisions of "Worshipful Company of Narrowworkers"
Latest revision as of 09:46, 20 May 2019
The Worshipful Company of Narrowworkers of the East Kingdom is a Royally Chartered East Kingdom Guild of people who make cord and trim using period methods like tablet weaving, fingerloop, lucet, whipcord, kumihimo, inkle weaving, rigid heddle weaving, netting, knotting, and much more.
- Baroness Mari Clock van Hoorne, Guild Mistress
- Lady Aoife inghean Donnchaidh
- Honorable Lady Arabella De Mere
- Lady Ástriðr Sægeirrsdottir
- Baroness Audrye Beneyt
- Baroness Beatrice de Warynton
- Duchess Bronwyn Dawntreader
- Lady Chana Freidl the Maker
- Hlæfdige (Baroness) Eadgyth aet Staeningum
- Lady Gráinne inghean uí Bhrolacháin
- Widow Kait of the Kenders
- Lady Mairghread Huntley
- Honorable Lady Mairi Crawford
- Margot de la Mer
- Lady Nancy Alyn
- Baroness Nastassiia Ivanova Medvedeva, founding member
- Honorable Lady Rosina von Schaffhausen
- Honorable Lord Thorin Ulfsson
- Mistress Þóra Sharptooth, charter member
- Calendar of Meetings
- The Google group, Narrowwork Guild, that has members not only from the East but across the known world.