What's in the mug? Could be tea, mead, or water.
|Resides: An Dubhaigeainn|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Purpure, a punner Argent
(fieldless) a Suffolk knot purpure
|Award & Office Badges|
Also known as
Purple of An Dubhaigeainn
Offices & Positions
- Baronial Herald, An Dubhaigeainn, 7/1/2014 to 6/30/2018
- Herald at Large, 6/30/18 to present
- Mosaic Herald, 9/30/19 to present
- Mural Herald, June 2020 to present
- Reclining. I mean...
- Heavy List Captain, House of Three Skulls, 10/18/2014 to 11/16/2019
- "Giftmas all year long" facebook group moderator, 2/5/2019 to 12/2/2019
- Court Heralding: Barleycorn 2015; K&Q bardic 2019; Spring Coronation 2019, 2022; Balfar's challenge 2019, 2022, St. Andrews 2019, 2021; Twelfth Night 2020; Schola 2021,
- Heraldry Class: An Dub Schola 2017, 2019, 2022; Silverhorde anniversary 2017, Isolation 2020, Pennsic 2022
- Game Co-coordinator: Bear's Tavern 2016, 2017, 2018
- Vigil Guard: K&Q Bardic 2019
- Feast Server Wrangler: St. Andrews 2016, 2017, 2019
- Event Promotion: Bear's Tavern 2016, 2017; St. Andrews 2018, Potted Arms 2022
- Retainer: St. Andrews 2018, 2019, Balfar's 2022, Pennsic 2022, Barleycorn 2022
- Health check coordinator: St. Andrews 2021
Projects & Publications
- Viaduct articles on my google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7SdEDFqS1cfMjM1aTJmV3BfZEk
- Herald Choose Your Own Adventure: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1v0rFRyefAr0XROk5IQAKwuGkzyIVUwzcumh7OvMdaKY/edit?usp=sharing
- East Kingdom Wiki Beginner's tutorial: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T995Xb9KKh36dxXnMxUNbUSfdHZj2437opPLi_yfT1Y/edit
- Blog about Protege stuff: https://ladyviolethughes.blogspot.com/
- Silver Crescent
- Silver Wheel
- Silver Tyger
- Award of Arms
- Silver Brooch
- Silver Feather (see An_Dubhaigeainn#Awards )
- Drake’s Spur (see An_Dubhaigeainn#Awards )
- Order of perseverance (see An_Dubhaigeainn#Awards )
- Lioness of Acre
- Member of House Three Skulls
- Lives in An Dubhaigeainn
- Graduated Protege of Ryan Mac Whyte
- Member of Whyte House
- Mother of Tiberius Trebellius Severus
- Wife of Stefan Kurth called Cinnibar
- Heavy list fighter (Sword and Shield, Great Weapon, two sword, polearm, spear, does a great impression of a baby seal) (mostly retired)
- Herald (Book/court/field)
- Cat herder (Specifically organizing feast serving staff)
- Prefers the title "Lady"
- Does not like the term "Honorable Lord/Lady" for Orders of High Merit. I will not correct you if you use if on yourself, but I will not use it in addressing those members or myself.
- I get heraldry submitted for "people in charge" before their time is up. A Baron, 1 King, 1 Prince, and 1 Princess!
- When attending in-person events after The Plague, please ask before hugging.
Surprising me with being called up is acceptable, but I have been known to react bluntly. Such as responding with "I didn't do it!"
ICOP is filed with my Peer.
I would absolutely LOVE to get a scroll with cat pawprints across the text and other cat-related errors, such as in this: https://medievalfragments.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/paws-pee-and-mice-cats-among-medieval-manuscripts
I GOT ONE!